Saturday, April 4, 2009

Snow...WHAT??!!??

So I guess it's supposed to snow Sunday and Monday and maybe into Tuesday.

This is ridiculous. It's April. It's time for there to be NO SNOW in the forecast. I tried this past winter to embrace the snow, to welcome it, to like it. I even went as far as spending money on something that I would use outside in the snow, the snowshoes. But I still hate it. I don't like the snow.

I definitely don't want any more of it before "next" winter (August or so I would imagine is when it will start next winter).

The worst part?? They are saying that we are going to get between 3 and 6 inches of it. So, it's not just going to snow, it's going to accumulate. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if it were to just snow but not stick to anything, but for it to accumulate, that's just unacceptable.

I really need to move away from Michigan...

1 comment:

Doug said...

Sounds like you need to request a trade...
Perhaps to one of the NFC South division team locals?