Sunday, April 5, 2009

Got the Trebuchet Built...

So I got the trebuchet all built and ready to go. The kit was nice, but the instructions were pretty hard to follow. Regardless, I got it built.

I need to do some test firings to get it all setup, as right now it wants to throw things almost directly into the ground, which isn't cool. Granted, I wasn't throwing anything of any substance, so it's possible the tiny ball was just getting tangled up in the sling, but either way I need to get it outside and start tossing a tennis ball around or something.

It's pretty cool looking. I'll try to get a picture or two of it tomorrow or the next day.

All together it took me about two hours to build it. I may still need to adjust a couple small parts, but it's pretty good the way it is now.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Happy Trebucheting!

http://armorgames.com/play/3233/castle-clout-return-of-the-king