Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ruined a B-Day Presnet for Myself...


So Cathy got me a few birthday gifts. The first are tickets to "The Lion King" this coming week. The second was the complete series of "That 70s Show."

I knew about "The Lion King" obviously because she had to tell me she was getting them so that we could both get the time off. I also found out about the DVD set by accident. I always check Amazon.com for their Deal of the Day and a few weeks ago it was this DVD set, and I noticed it. But then when I woke up in the morning, Cathy told me "Don't look at the deal of the day today." I told her that I already had, and she was a bit bummed. She had ordered it for me for my birthday.

So anyways, she still wanted to get me a surprise, so the other day she went to Target and got me a kite. It's a Tie Fighter from Star Wars. I had noticed it in the store a few weeks ago and really liked it. Well, she went and got it, and then decided to leave it in her trunk until she could sneak it into the house. Well, we went to the store later that day and I got a bag of dog food and put it in the trunk. When I opened the trunk I saw the kite, and effectively ruined my last surprise.

I was still surprised that she went and got it, but she was sad that all the surprises had been ruined. Oh well though, they were still really good presents!!!

No comments: