Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Been a LONG Week...

So this week seemed to drag on forever. It was really slow at work...especially on Sunday and Monday.

I'm glad to start my weekend tomorrow. It snowed again here, so maybe I'll get out and snowblow the driveway. I still need to work on some painting. Cathy and I are planning on going out for dinner for a late Valentine's Day thing. And I'm still not really feeling all that well. I've had the sniffles and the sneezes for what seems like forever now.

Oh yah, I may end up taking Gordon to the vet too. His ear infection seems to be acting up again, and I think that it's time for me to stop trying to clean it myself (which seems to work...but doesn't work for very long) and get him some antibiotics to help clear the ear up really well. Hopefully he doesn't end up having chronic problems with this ear. I think it's driving him bonkers...

No comments: