Thursday, February 26, 2009

Facebook...


So I've had a facebook account for a LONG time, and for some reason a couple of months ago I got a friend request from my brother in law. Now, I had never really used Facebook before. I signed up for it just because, I guess, and never actually used it. Even today, I still don't really know how to navigate it's interface or anything. I guess I'm just not really one for "social networking," because I don't really know how to use MySpace, either.

Well, anyways, after I got this friends request from my brother in law, it must have triggered something on the facebook site, because now I get random friends requests from random people that I've known in the past at least twice a week. A few of them I have gone and added. Others I have ignored. Still some I have gotten and I don't have any CLUE who the person sending it is.

Here's a hint. If we went to grade school together, and we haven't talked since, chances are we don't really like each other anymore, and I don't want to be your "facebook buddy."

I guess I just don't understand how my account lay there, dormant, for like over a year before people finally started bothering me about it. Strange.

No comments: