Friday, February 27, 2009

Zombie Genocidist...


So tonight, after a few months of playing, I finally got the Zombie Genocidist Achievement in "Left 4 Dead."

Zombie Genocidist was an Achievement in the game for killing 53,595 zombies in the game. Tonight I finally got it, but as I got it I realized that I probably have more like 75,000 kills right now. The reason I say that is because I threw a pipe bomb and it killed probably about 30 zombies at once...but for some reason it only gave me three confirmed kills. Tonight alone I threw about 30 pipe bombs in the game. So if each one only counted about 1/10th of what they actually killed, I probably got an extra 500 kills just tonight. And if I got an extra 500 just tonight, I probably have quite a few extras over the last three months.

Either way, I got it...and now there's only two more Achievements in the game that I need. I'll probably get them right about the time the new maps come out, and they'll throw another few really tough Achievements into the game...

1 comment:

Doug said...

Way to go! Those zombies are pesky little buggers aren't they.