Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bought a New Game...as Cheaply as Ever...

So I got "Devil May Cry 4" for my Xbox 360 today. I'd been looking for a decent single player game to supplement my "Left 4 Dead" addiction.

I was at Blockbuster and they had some previously played games for sale. One of them was "DMC4." The only thing was, it was not in it's original game case...it didn't come with any manuals...it was in a plain, boring, basic, cheap, clear DVD case.

I don't normally like to buy things like this...but this one was only $9.99. That's $10.00 less than the ones that were coming with cases...so really like 50% off. I don't like to buy games like this because, well honestly, I like my game collection to "look nice." I generally take all of the "Used" tags off of any games I buy used. I make sure my cases are always clean and in good shape.

This is definitely a departure from the norm for me...but hey, it was cheap...right??

1 comment:

Doug said...

Well, as long as the game is not as boring as the case, and you like it.
Great!

BTW I took at the game off of the web and gamestop; pretty cool looking.