Saturday, February 21, 2009

Heavy Snow...

So there's a snowstorm predicted for tomorrow. It's supposed to bring us four to six inches of the white junk. Then on Sunday there's supposed to be more snow, but not quite as much...something like one to two more inches.

So, after the weekend, we will probably have anywhere between 5 and 9 inches of snow covering the ground. That's more snow than I really want to deal with. I'm really getting sick of the winter time. I guess the good news it's supposed to rain and be at least 35 degrees on Wednesday and Thursday, so it will probably all melt less than 3 days after we get it, which is good.

I'm just really ready for springtime. I'm ready to get the bike out and get it up and running. I'm ready to start working in the yard again. I'm ready for it to be a good 60 degrees or more out everyday. I'm ready for no more snow.

I'm just really sick of the winter.

2 comments:

GreytGold said...

I hear south of Atlanta's very nice, maybe Tyrone or Peachtree City near Jeff Foxworthy. They have the TSA here at Hartsfield. They might have a spot for you here; you've got to be better than the punk jokers that run us through the scanners in Atlanta!

Doug said...

You could always come down here to Virginia...
Then you'd be wishing you had some snow...