Friday, February 27, 2009

Trim and Walls Done...

So all of the trim and all of the walls that don't have wallpaper on them are finally done. I know that I didn't hit my goal of being into the room by the end of February, but that's alright.

This coming weekend my dad is coming down to help me put up a new ceiling fan. As soon as we get that taken care of I'll paint the ceiling and then the wallpaper will be coming down.

I did get something different accomplished this past weekend in the room that I hadn't been planning on at first. I actually rehung the closets so that they open and close correctly in that room.

Like I said, I'm still plugging away slowly but surely at the room. Hopefully I'll have it done in the next 10 days or so. Then after that I'll be tackling the bathroom that's connected to that room.

Slowly but surely...

No comments: