Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Painting Update!!!

So I have decided to change up the painting for one last time.

The windows in the room need to be painted the same color as the trim. However, with it being so cold there is always condensation on the inside of those windows, and that condensation tends to drip down and get onto the actual wood parts of the windows. It's not rotting or anything, but I don't think it would be a great idea to paint on wood that has gotten even a little bit wet.

So, with that said, I will be doing all of the trim EXCEPT the windows in the room. I will wait to do the windows until spring time when I don't have to worry about condensation or anything like that mucking up my paint.

That's going to make the trim in the room that much easier to finish...for now. I'll only have two walls with no windows on them, one with a door, and one with just a baseboard to finish up.

That means that realisitcally, all that is left to do is to pull that wallpaper down. I'll be tackling that on Thursday, I believe!!!

No comments: