Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gonna Try to Get Back To Painting...

So over the next two days off, I'm going to try to get back to painting. I'm feeling a lot better and my cold is pretty much gone.

But I'm behind schedule now. I had wanted to get the ceiling done over the next two days, but instead I'll only be doing the trim. The ceiling is going to have to wait.

Oh well, I wanted to be into the room by the end of the month, and I still think that's doable. I'll do the trim over the next couple of days, then the ceiling and the wallpaper (if we can find some) next week.

Then we'll just have to move some furniture around, run a cable line for the TV, and make the bed and we'll be good to go!!!

When I do finally get the room finished, I'll be sure to grab a quick video of it with the camcorder and upload it so that I can show what it looks like. I really like the gray colors we've got going on...they're pretty modern looking.

No comments: