Monday, February 9, 2009

This Weekend...

So I think I might have quite a few chores that I need to try and get taken care of this weekend. I doubt that I'll get to all of them, but I'm going to try to get a few done.

First off, after the snow all melted the yard is a mess with dog poop. I'm going to try to get out and clean that up at least a little bit. The problem is that it's disgusting in the yard...muddy, dirty, and just overall nasty. I don't know if it would be easier just to live with the nastiness for a few days and wait for it to dry up a bit (or freeze again) before going out to try and clean up poop, or to just do it and get it over with.

Second, my car needs to go to the shop. I've had an exhaust leak for a while now. At first it was a flex pipe that rusted through. I got that fixed, but the shop didn't put in a pipe that flexed. They just put in a straight pipe, and after about a year that pipe broke. So I tried fixing it myself with just some cheap flex pipe, but that broke within about 2 months...if that. So basically I need to take it to an exhaust shop and get a nice flex pipe welded up in there to take care of the issue. My car isn't the greatest car in the world, but it's much too nice to sound like it's completely broken!!!

Third...painting. You know all about this. I've still got trim, ceiling, and one wall to do. But of course that wall needs to have it's wallpaper stripped down first. I more than likely will at the very least try to start taking the wallpaper down to see how easy it's going to be. I'm reluctant to do the ceiling because we are getting a new ceiling fan, and I don't want to paint the ceiling just to have to do it again when the new ceiling fan ends up being smaller than the old one.

So, as you can see, there's quite a bit of things that I want to try and get done. I'll TRY to get them all done, but who knows. I'll probably end up sleeping all day again!!!

No comments: