Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mighty Muggs...


So if you've been reading the blog, or if you know me, you know that I like G.I. Joe stuff. I have loved it since I was a little kid. I have tons of the toys. I'm looking forward to the movie. I have some shirts. The like.

But today when I was in Target I saw a G.I. Joe thing that I had never seen before. It is made by Hasbro (obviously) and it's a line of toys called Mighty Muggs. Now, Mighty Muggs have been around for a while. They are big headed vinyl toys of very popular characters...like comic characters, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, etc. Well, they've introduced a line of G.I. Joe Mighty Muggs. Four of them in all. Cobra Commander, Duke, Storm Shadow, and Snake Eyes. I bought two of them for myself, and Cathy got the other two as a gift for Valentine's Day.

I will add them to my movie and TV memorobilia area in the basement when I get everything all set down there. I think only one more shelf and I'll be good to go!!!!

No comments: