Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Real American Hero...

Alright, I didn't want to make a third post already today, but this is just too important for it not to be posted.

For those of you that know me, you'll know that I was an AVID...to say the least...collector of the 3.75 inch G.I. Joe toys growing up. In fact, in my parents attic I still have all of the toys ever made save for about two...the space shuttle launching station and the 7 foot long USS Flagg aircraft carrier.

So it should come as no surprise that I have been following with much anticipation the progress of a certain little Paramount Pictures and Spyglass Entertainment project...one called "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra."

Set to be the first of a trilogy of movies that Paramount is producing, this one will come out on Augusty 7, 2009.

Here's the kicker, for this post though...there's a Super Bowl ad that's going to air during the game that is the first official trailer for the game...but you can watch it right here, 14 hours early, if you wish!!!!

1 comment:

Doug said...

Pretty Cool,
I seem to remember my set of GI Joes doing similar moves, Though I think some could jump higher than those in the movie... ;-)

I'm also looking forward to the new Star Trek movie.
Once a Trekie, always a Trekie...