Friday, February 20, 2009

Having Trouble Sleeping Lately...


So I don't know what exactly the problem has been, but lately I really just can't seem to sleep.

I stay up till 4 or 5 in the morning everyday of the week then get up for work at 11:00 am or so. Then on the weekends I stay up even later and sleep in really late.

I don't know what it is, but I simply can't seem to even want to go to bed anytime before then. Even on days that I feel tired all day long, by the time I get home from work I just don't feel like going to bed.

I think if I could get myself back on track even for just a few days I'd be fine, but I just can't seem to get back on track. It's really starting to irritate me, and I think it's starting to bother Cathy that I'm up till all hours of the night every night.

1 comment:

Doug said...

I think it is your new toy (AKA GS1000) calling you from the garage.
Once spring comes, you should be able to get out more and sleep better.
Meanwhile, Perhaps dreaming of that will help.

Happy Trails!