Sunday, January 11, 2009

Air Hockey...

So I forgot to mention this the other day...

When Cathy and I were out looking for the exercise bike, I noticed a really nice air hockey table at Sears. It was a six foot table, so it's two feet shorter than a standard arcade table, but it looked really nice and had some features that I hadn't seen on other smaller tables.

I checked out the price...$250. But then I noticed that it was on sale...for $49.

They didn't have any in stock, but I went ahead and bought one anyways. The salesman said that it should be in this coming Tuesday, so we're going to have to go pick it up then.

I've been working on getting the house cleaned up a bit, and I think that we have a couple of places now that we can put it. We'll just have to decide where we want it to go, exactly.

No comments: