Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cathy and the Exercise Bike...

Cathy has decided that she wants to get an exercise bike. But then she hasn't.

She thinks that she would use it, but at the same time she thinks that it's pretty expensive. The one that she found is a model that it appears is made especially for Sears. I think it looks really nice, and it's got some really interesting features on it that I've never seen before. It's a recumbent style exercise bike, so it's not like one of the sit on top ones...it's got a seat with a back and everything.

It is currently on sale for $300. That's $100 off. Not super huge savings I guess, but it is 25% less than it normally costs. I think that she should go for it. I think that she would like using it and it would definitely end up paying for itself in the long run because I'm sure that it would get a lot of use.

It's not this exact same model, but it's really similar to this one here:

No comments: