Monday, January 19, 2009

Big Sale on TVs at Dell.

So Dell is having a pretty huge sale on TVs. Free shipping and the discounts on some of them make the savings well over $500 for some of them.

We currently have a 32" LCD flatscreen. It's a very nice TV, but sometimes I wish it were a bit bigger.

Some of the 37" TVs over at Dell's site are coming in at prices that are about $400 less than I paid for the 32" TV just a few years ago. The model I like the best is probably the Sharp one, but there's a Vizio (Samsung made) that's pretty nice, too, for even less than the Sharp.

We probably don't really need a new TV at all...but it's nice to look at them!!!!

1 comment:

Doug said...

Greetings Gimp!
Just some random thoughts about yours...
Everything looks better on a wide HDTV "except the Redskins..."
My kids ask for you to please send some snow down here.
And I knew I'd like your blog when I first saw the title picture! I have it in my collection of screensaver photos.
Happy Blogging!