Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday is Gonna be a Full Day...

So lots of stuff going on Tuesday for us...even though it's a day off, it might end up being a fairly long day.

We have quite a bit of stuff that we want to try and do. The air hockey table arrived at Sears on Monday, so we need to try and go pick it up. I guess if we don't get around to getting it on Tuesday, that's not that big of a deal...we should be able to go get it on Wednesday.

However, we are going to be heading for Lansing at about 2pm or so. We wanted to go to Marshall Music in Lansing so that Cathy can look for some sheet music for the piano. I also want to look for some accessories for the ukulele. I need a pick and I would like to try and find a metronome. I never had any issues keeping time with the sax, but for some reason I get all off beat with the stringed instrument.

After we go to Marshall Music, we will be heading to Red Lobster which is right next door, luckily. We got a gift card to Red Lobster for Christmas, so we'll be using that to help pay for our meal.

After Red Lobster, we'll be heading to Wharton Center to watch "Legally Blonde." It starts at 7:30 and is a 2 hour and fifteen minute show. So we won't be out of Wharton until about 10pm or so. Then we'll have to drive home.

I also would like to possibly try and get to Dunham's and MC Sports tomorrow before we head to Lansing if it's at all possible. I've been thinking more and more about the skiing and snowshoeing, and if I can find some cheap snowshoes I may go ahead and pick them up to give them a try. Since I've lived down here we've gotten quite a bit of snow, so maybe the snowshoes would end up being a worthwhile endeavor anyways. Who knows though, they probably won't have any that will support my weight!!!

No comments: