Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Got Some Stuff Done...

So I got two of my goals accomplished today. I got the paint and the supplies, and I built the air hockey table. The paint and supplies were pretty expensive...but I guess that's okay seeing as we didn't have ANYTHING to use to paint with...no brushes, no trays, no rollers. So I had to buy everything brand new.

The air hockey table went together pretty quickly and easily. It's actually quite a bit larger once it was in the house and set up than when it was inside the giant Sears store. Cathy and I played it for a little while, and it seems to work really well. I cleaned the table with furniture polish per the instructions after we played, and the puck slid on it much better at that point in time. It's a really nice table, and I think once we get the furniture all situated in the two rooms in the basement, it will be an awesome addition to the "game room" that we are kind of trying to make.

No comments: