Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TV Has Shipped...


So the TV shipped yesterday. It's supposed to be here between the 29th of January and the 2nd of February. I'm guessing that it's something that I'm going to have to sign for, so I probably won't end up actually getting it until next week...but I'll see what I can do.

It's a Vizio 37" 1080p LCD flatscreen. It's a really nice TV, gets really good reviews, and was at a killer price.

Like I said, I had been thinking about getting a bigger TV for the TV room anyways, and now I'll move the 32" LCD Sanyo into the bedroom when we get it done. So basically I'll be getting a 5" larger TV in the living room, but a 12" larger screen in the bedroom. I figure with a TV like that in the bedroom then it won't be any kind of issue going into the bedroom to watch a movie or TV while Cathy is watching something on the TV in the living room...or vice versa.

I thought for a few moments that I was going to have to buy a new surround sound setup, too, but I fixed mine. Some settings on it had been changed, probably by me on accident, but I got them changed back and it's working as well as it was again.

I probably didn't really NEED a 37" TV...but Cathy and I watch quite a bit of TV and even more movies, so having a nice large TV is really something that will make our viewing pleasure that much better.

Plus, at this size, I don't think I'll want to upgrade to anything bigger...for another 3 or so years!!!

No comments: