Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Follower!!!!

My blog finally has it's first follower!!!!

I was a bit surprised, but I got an e-mail on my phone today that said I had a comment on my blog. I knew Cathy hadn't left one, and the only couple of other comments I've really gotten recently were spam ones. To my surprise, it was a really nice comment about just some random things on my random thoughts blog!!!

Doug is the follower. I am assuming that he found the blog by searching for people with similar interests as himself...because when I go to his blog I notice that he enjoys fantasy football (like I do) and that he seems to have at least some interest in dogs (which I also do). His blog is brand new. Only a few days old, but I like the setup of it. I also like the name...it puts together a few things about him with just a few words.

Check out Doug's blog here:
http://fumbledreturns.blogspot.com/

No comments: