Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Legally Blonde the Musical

I really don't know how I forgot to post about this yesterday. On the way to work we usually listen to 97.5 FM on the radio. At about 12:05pm everyday the DJ lady, Lori, has a trivia question. Cathy and I have won several times from the trivia. We've won a couple of movie tickets, a cake from Bakin' Cakes, and some other random stuff.

But the other day we won a really cool prize. We won tickets to go see "Legally Blonde the Musical." I really like the movie, so I don't know how good the musical will be compared to the movie, but it's a really cool to be able to go see it for free. Tickets for the event in the area that we are sitting cost $63 each...so basically we got nearly $130 worth of even tickets for free. That's pretty good just for answering a question on the radio!!! It's on opening night, too, which is pretty cool.

I'll be sure to post again after we go see it to say how it was!!

No comments: