Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No Painting Today...

So this morning I woke up and I felt like crap. I've got another really bad head cold...this is the second one in the last couple of months...and I really didn't feel at all like doing any painting.

I've taken some medicine and it's making me feel a little bit better, but I still feel like crap...just a slightly smaller pile of crap I guess.

I guess the trim painting will have to wait a few days until I feel better...

On a side note, my mom sent me an e-mail to check out Menard's for some wallpaper. She said they had a pretty decent selection the last time that she was there. So maybe next weekend (Tuesday or Wednesday for us) we will head to the local Menard's to check it out. I've never been the Menard's down here, but I've had good luck at the ones in Lansing in the past. So we'll just have to see what comes of it!!! The bottom line is this, they can't have a worse selection than Home Depot (none) and it would be difficult to have a worse selection than Lowe's (some options, none actually in stock).

No comments: