Friday, May 8, 2009

Bike Insurance...


So I checked out how much it was going to cost to insure another bike if and when I get one. Apparently Progressive must have changed their rates and policies.

When I priced out the Suzuki back when I got it, it was going to cost about $9 or so more per month...if I remember correctly. Now today when I checked, it was going to be over $30 more per month...which is more than twice what I'm paying for just the Ninja.

I then checked information about another bike I had been looking at...a Kawasaki KE-100...and even that was going to cost about $35 more per month than what I'm paying now.

So basically, because of this I've decided that maybe I'm not a two motorcycle kind of guy...looks like I might be looking at a scooter again!!!

1 comment:

Doug said...

I was wondering the same thing. With all this talk about bikes and such I actually entertained the idea of getting one and was wondering, after one adds everything up, how much a bike really costs.