Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Storms...


So it stormed quite a bit today. There was thunder, lighting, and quite a bit of rain...for short bits of time.

I think it thundered for about 3 hours after we got home from work. Lightning was going for most of the evning, too. But I don't think it rained for really a very long time...but when it did rain man did it ever come down!!!

I like it when it storms. The only problem with it since I moved from Lansing is that we tend to lose power here quite a bit more than I ever did in Lansing. But we didn't tonight, so I got to sit around and enjoy the game and then play some "Halo" without worrying about it.

I'm glad it's time for days off, too. I need a few days of just laying around. My throat is starting to feel better, but it's still not 100%. So hopefully after a few days rest I'll be good to go!!!

No comments: