Monday, May 11, 2009

Pandora...


So the other day I signed up for something called Pandora. It's an online radio service. It's free. It's awesome.

Basically, what you do is you type in the name of a song, artist, or whatever...and the site basically creates a radio station for you based on what you have entered. So you end up hearing songs that fit with the type that you entered.

For instance, I entered Black Eyed Peas...and for about 20 minutes listened to songs that were exactly what I would call Black Eyed Pea type music...

It's an amazing service. I can't say enough good things about it.

1 comment:

Doug said...

I saw pandora listed on some home entertainment devices such as Blueray players and such. Seems you can stream that into a home entertainment system for your listening pleasure.
A fellow blogger also came across this site as well...

http://listen.grooveshark.com/