Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sins of a Solar Empire...


So I ended up purchasing "Sins of a Solar Empire" for the new computer. It's a real time strategy game set in space. It's pretty epic in it's gameplay. From what I've read some of the larger maps can take literally weeks to play. It's got no story, but that's alright. The gameplay seems pretty straight forward. You upgrade things and build structures. Then you build an army and blow the hell out of your opponent.


The graphics and animations are pretty cool. I started a game, and it so far has been pretty interesting. Like I said when talking about "Halo Wars," I'm not very good at RTS games, but I enjoy them nonetheless.


I'm sure once I get a bit more of the hang of this one I'll love it...it seems to be pretty large scale, which is really what I was looking for!!!

No comments: