Thursday, May 7, 2009

Whoa...

Got the computer all set up today.

It's HUGE.

The tower is huge. The monitor is huge. The whole thing is huge. It's pretty amazing looking though. Now everything in my living room looks super modern...LCD TV, new computer, leather movie theater chairs...it's great.

The only problem I really ran into when setting up the new computer was the keyboard. The one that we had with the old computer didn't work, so I had to run up to Best Buy and grab a new one that would.

I ended up getting a Saitek Eclipse II gaming keyboard. I read some reviews after the purchase and it seems I made a good choice. I really got it because it seemed to do everything that I needed, and it looked cool. It was about $70...but for a good regular keyboard it would have been $50, so I figured I'd go with the nice bells and whistles...

It's got really cook backlit keys that look pretty awesome. It's also got under and side lighting that shows the light on the desk when it's on.

No comments: