Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Much Planned for Day Off...


So today for the day, we have pretty much nothing planned to do.

The back yard needs to be mowed, but I think it can wait until Thursday or Friday to get done. I think I'm going to spend the day just relaxing and not doing much of anything. Well, at least not much of anything really important.

It's supposed to be partly cloudy and 69 degrees...in other words, gorgeous. That's almost getting to the point where it's going to be nice enough to get the kayaks out to the lake...which reminds me, we need to start trying to find Cathy a nice life vest...but anyways...

So there's a few things that maybe I'll do. Maybe I'll go for a bicycle ride...and hope that it doesn't end as horribly as it did last time. Maybe I'll go for a motorcycle ride.

I definitely want to read some of the book that I got last week, so I'll probably spend some time just hanging out and reading that.

Either way, it's going to be a very unproductive day...just the way I like it!!

No comments: