Friday, May 29, 2009

E3 Starts on Monday...

So if you're a gamer, then the biggest show in gaming is coming up in just a few days. E3 has been the show that all the developers, publishers, and just about anyone else release anything new that they have been working on...or update things that we already know about that they are working on.

I have my eyes on a few things to check out in coverage of this year's show.

One of them is obviously "DJ Hero" as shown in my other post on the blog today. Looks like it's going to be amazingly awesome.

Next up is "BioShock 2." The first game is one of my all time favorites, and this one looks like it's going to be no slouch.

After that is "Mass Effect 2." I still have faith that this game will come out this fall. I think it's one of the game's that Microsoft has been keeping close to it's vest.

"Red Dead Redemption" comes next. The only problem with this is that it appears like it's already been delayed into 2010.

"Borderlands" is another one. A massive open world co-op first person shooter?? Sign me up!!!

"Brutal Legend" is next. A heavy metal adventure game starring Jack Black?? What could go wrong with that??

"Assassin's Creed 2" is on the list. I haven't finished the first one, but the second one so far is shaping up to be a game that has fixed everything that was wrong with the first one.

"ODST." This game is "Halo" from another character's view point. Paint it awesome already.

The OnLive console that I wrote about a few days ago is on my list. As is whatever the new "Ghost Recon" game that hasn't officially been announced yet.

I'm sure there will be tons more that will catch my eye, but these are the one's I'm really interested in...

No comments: