Monday, May 4, 2009

Texts From Last Night...


...so I don't know why, but I find this site absolutely hilarious. What it basically is, is a site that you can go to and enter texts that drunk idiots sent you the night before. To me, some of them are absolutely hilarious. Cathy doesn't really seem to think they are funny, so I guess maybe it's just my juvenile sense of humor.

Some of my favorites are (the area code that the text comes from appears in parenthesis):
--(925): "Ever since I killed her kid she be actin' shady." Actual quote overheard at Marine World just now. Oh God.
--(914): Eric just called. Says he's trapped in a cul de sac because the road disappeared. Wants me to tell him what street has the bushes that whisper sweet nothings into you ear and the wobbling purple pokemon. Oh, and a "bigger and better" penis is growing out of his belly button. He took shrooms by the way.
--(847): This old guy in denny's is sitting alone and he is looking at us and laughing for no reason

Of course, there are many more that I find quite funny. These were just a few examples. Keep in mind, at this site there will be some profanity, so if you are offended by the likes of that, you should probably skip out. But if you like to laugh at dumb things that dumb people say, then this might be worth at least checking out for a moment.

Here's the link...
Texts From Last Night.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Well, if for nothing else, it could also be used as evidence... ;-)