Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Found a Few Things to Fix on the Champ...

So I found a couple of little things to fix on the new scooter. Luckily, they don't effect the way that the thing works at all. They are only cosmetic and should be a simple fix.

Basically, what it looks like is the last time someone changed the tire on the back of the scooter, they put the fender on the wrong side. The bike itself has a little mount that the fender bolts on to. The fender SHOULD be bolted to the right side of the mount in order to have it on there straight and even. But when it was changed last, it looks like the fender was mounted to the left side of the mount, and that makes the fender look like it's just slightly off center...because it is!!!

It should really be only a really simple fix, and it shouldn't take me very long. I don't know when I'll get around to it, because it's very minor. Maybe I'll take a look at it in the next few days...maybe not!!!

No comments: