Saturday, May 2, 2009

Got to Get Riding Mower Fixed...

So I was at work today, by myself down at bags, and I started thinking about how much of a pain it is to mow our lawn in the spring and summer. It's not the biggest yard in the world, but it's big enough. It takes me a good two solid hours of mowing to get both the front and back done.

That's not too bad in the spring and fall, but in the summer it can be brutal.

I guess what makes it seem that much worse is the fact that we HAVE a riding lawn mower sitting in the shed. It just doesn't work. Whenever you start it all it does is backfire and stall. I think the carb on it might be messed up, but I don't know for sure.

I think we may have to seriously look into getting it fixed this summer. I will still have to push the push mower around a few tight spots and on the hill in the front, but at least I won't have to push mow the ENTIRE yard!!!

No comments: