Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finished "Halo Wars."


So I had been playing the game on the Normal mode, but I got into the story and wanted to see how it ended so I switched it to Easy about half way through the game.

That allowed me to finish it tonight. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the game. It gave some answers to things that we didn't know before (Spartan Team Omega is definitely still alive), the Forerunners made machines even larger than the Halos, and it MAY have answered the biggest question of all...what exactly was that thing floating in space at the end of "Halo 3" after you beat it on Legendary.

This game has rekindled my love of the "Halo Universe." It's a wonderfully fun game that plays very well and carries a story that is great if you're a fan of "Halo." It reminds me that I need to go and finish all the books...I've read two of them but need to read about 3 more. It reminds me that I need to play through the games again, just because they were that great. It reminds me that I need to get out there and make sure I pre-0rder "ODST" when they start taking pre-orders for it. It reminds me that I need to keep my eyes and ears open on the net, because Master Chief WILL be back...

No comments: