Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gordon

So after Gordon had been having trouble going the whole day in the crate without going to the bathroom, Cathy and I had just been leaving him out in the living room when we go to work.

It had been working well for the first week or so. Then two nights ago he went potty. Not a big deal, just a little bit of pee.

But when we got home last night, it was as if all Hell had broken loose. There was poop everywhere, and a few puddles of pee. But to make all these matters worse...he actually destroyed one of the moldings on the sliding door. He literally ripped the wooden trim to shreds.

The only thing that I can think of is that there was some animal out on the back porch that he was trying to get at.

Needless to say, I was pretty upset. It's going to be a good deal of work to get the stupid molding fixed or replaced. I guess I'm going to start out by trying to fix it with just wood filler and see how that goes. If that doesn't work, I will have to replace it I guess.

No comments: