Monday, March 9, 2009

Getting a Bit Tired of Waiting for These Parts...


So it's been days, and I still haven't gotten any of the parts that I ordered.

Now, I know it's probably normal, but it's been literally over a week since I placed the order. I spent $10 for shipping on items that weighed, combined, less than one pound. That, to me at least, would seem to suggest that they should at the very least be using Priority Mail to get me these products.

I understand that the place I ordered them from is actually just a big motorcycle dealership...so they probably had to actually order the parts from Suzuki, then ship them to me after they got to the dealership. But either way, I think that for the amount of money I spent on shipping that they should've been there quicker than this.

I'm starting to get a bit peeved about it because it's starting to get nice enough outside to actually think about working on the bike. I was hoping to have ALL of the parts here to get everything done at once, so I don't want to start with only the parts that I have just so that I have to take the whole bike apart again just to put the last few parts in.

1 comment:

Doug said...

I have an old button somewhere that says...

Patience is a virtue
and
Virtue is a No-No...

Go join the club and plan your challenges. Maybe that will help.

I know you will, but I'm looking forward to pictures when the bike is all done.

BTW, I don't know if I mentioned it, but my boss just got a new bike as well. (2009 H-D® FLSTF Softail® Fat Boy®) Of course we teased him that the first thing he needs to do is get noisier pipes!