Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shop Vac...or Not...

So today I was at the local department store and I decided to buy a Shop Vac to use to clean up the work we've been doing in the bedroom. I figured it would also come in handy when I go to clean out the garage this spring.

I found a good one on sale...6 gallons, 3 horsepower, $44. I snagged one of the last two and went to the register. I paid and got on my way home.

Now, I don't really know what I was thinking. I don't know if I have seriously never noticed this, or if I just forgot about it. But as I was taking it out of my car, I looked under a shelf that is in the garage and what do you know...there is a 6 gallon 3 horsepower Shop Vac sitting there. D'OH!!!! I felt like an idiot.

I told Cathy I had to take the one back, and she told me that she knew that there was a Shop Vac there, and that if I'd have waited for her to go to the store I wouldn't have wasted the time buying it!!! Oh well, at least I've got one to use now!!!

No comments: