Friday, March 27, 2009

So I Missed a Few Days on My Blog...

So the last few days I guess I just really haven't felt much like blogging. Most of the things that I had to post were basically just updates that I had already posted.

Example: Weather is still cold. Still haven't worked on the GS anymore. Still haven't started the new schedule at work. Haven't bought any new video games. Nothing really to report.

But I've got a couple of things today to mention.

First off, my grandmother is in the hospital. They thought she had a stroke the other day but the hospital says that there aren't many signs pointing to that. They're doing tests and such and will try to figure out what's going on. In the meantime she's staying at the hospital. I hope she gets better soon. She's always so down on her health...even when she's doing fine it's like she's worried that something bad is going to happen to her. I can't imagine that she's feeling alright at all when something like this happens. I will try to call and talk to her for a few minutes tomorrow on the way to work.

Second off, one of the newer TV shows that I've been paying attention to, "Life on Mars," has been canceled. Next week will be the series finale. At least ABC gave the show the dignity of having it's story play out. It will have been a total of 17 episodes.

Third off, I got the rest of the stuff for the GS...almost. My handlebars are at the Post Office and my grips showed up today. Unfortunately, the weather has gotten really cold again so I still don't really have much desire to go out and work on the bike.

Fourth off, I'm thinking about trading the Ninja 250 to a guy for a couple of mopeds. Mopeds would be fun for Cathy and I and they don't require much to maintain, insure, or register. I'm still not 100% sure I want to let the Ninja go, but we'll see.

That's about it for now. Hopefully I'll have some more things to post over the next few days, and I will be able to get back on track.

No comments: