Saturday, March 14, 2009

Getting Angry...


So I STILL don't have any parts that I ordered for the GS. It's been over two weeks now on the seat. Ten days on the first parts order. Six days on the second parts order.

This wouldn't be such a huge deal if I was TOLD to wait this long, but none of these places seemed to mention at all that there would be a month long wait for the items to come in.

It also wouldn't be that big of a deal if the people I purchased the items from would actually respond to my e-mails. One company has nearly $170 of my money and hasn't responded to the message I sent them two days ago.

I really wanted the seat to get here this weekend so that I could work on it, but I guess that's just not going to happen.

It's just getting a little old. I don't think I'll be using Flat Out Motorcycles to order parts anymore. $10 for shipping on one of the orders and $15 on the other and I haven't heard anything at all from them. The one that cost $10 to ship probably weighs about 4 ounces...you'd think at that weight for that price they had better overnight it.

If I don't have any parts by Monday I guess I'm going to have to make some phone calls.

No comments: