Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Helmet...

So this spring we are going to have to start looking for a helmet and a motorcycle jacket for Cathy. She has been wearing my extra stuff, but it doesn't really fit her very well and if she's going to spend any serious time on the bike with me we'll need to at the very least get her a helmet that fits her really well. The jacket she can probably keep wearing.

But while browsing around at helmets the last few days I have really been let down. The styles and such that are out right now simply don't really make me go "Oooooohhhh" at all. I just don't really like the styles that are out there. For her we'll probably just go with a solid color helmet, because none of the "girl" designs look good at all.

In the mean time, I'm going to stick to my current lid...it's a KBC Force RR Airborne 2 Limited Edition. I got it about two years ago and it's been a great helmet for me. Here's a picture of it.

No comments: